Cellgevity..sounds amazing anyone taking it??

Twistofchaos

That Cellgevity product is part of a pyramid scam.
People that suckered into it pay the mother company a sum a month or whatever and in return they get taught how to make websites (..) and get taught how to think up new ways to try scam people out of their money. In this case this person thought of misusing CF. Well done.

But as Ratatosk mentions NAC itself is interesting to look into.

awagner

my physicaian approved of this supplement! I have heard only great things it is doing for other CFers. Looking forward to this journey.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
The issue isn't really the supplement itself, but who is selling it. IMO, there are other, more reputable mfg. of this product.

marcycain

My son took these for awhile and I think they helped a lot . He stopped just because he was taking too many other pills and just forgot and got lazy.
I have some here and will start up again. They are not covered by insurance as far as I know and I bought them online and not thru any pyramid arrangement. His docs were interested in them and they have a lot a great ingredients that is very helpful to the CF community.

J

jennywotherspoon

My daughter started taking Cellgevity about 18 months ago after a few bumps in the road. I am very happy with the product and we are going to keep taking it. She has had zero infections, one brief sniffle - no colds or respiratory infections at all. We have never had this before as every winter generally means at least three colds. I buy direct from the company and as far as I know it is not a pyramid scheme.

Mallika

Immunocal I guess is similar product. Has any one tried it on? How was it? I am trying to search for the best cysteine product. Any other products which help in glutathione generation...?

Mother of CF boy 3 years.

Oboe

. How is it. Any changes in mucos viscosity or infection frequency. Any positive changes.... Please help me understand it.

It helps me get some good globs of stuff up. I also notice having a little better appetite, I guess from insulin sensitivity from reduced inflammation. Can't speak to infection frequency. I've been admitted once since starting it, but it was because I caught the flu. Doubt it could've prevented that.

It's not really a game-changer, but it's $10/month and does help a little so I don't mind paying for it. Talk to your doctor about it, of course.

Twistofchaos

I buy direct from the company and as far as I know it is not a pyramid scheme.

Call it what you will.

Google them.. "Max international" is the company/business scheme behind it. It's about marketing, getting "students" for their marketing plan and this hugely overpriced Cellgevity and other products are their vessel. Huge win win for this company. Their students pay THEM money, at the same time they get their snake oil marketed and sold for profit and encourage their students to get people under them and set up the same scheme hence the pyramid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEST1wyXq6o

Brilliant! But only because people keep buying into it and the internet is now full of these types of get rich now! make money online! marketing schemes with any types of hot air products and ideas you can think of.
Capitalism baby..

Please look for cheaper NAC supplements.