Cepacia in Tylenol

Lex

NOT that I condone this sort of behavior, but if I had a baby/toddler with CF and Cepacia, I might want to get in on that class action suit.

Lex

NOT that I condone this sort of behavior, but if I had a baby/toddler with CF and Cepacia, I might want to get in on that class action suit.

Lex

mom2cameron

Yeah I was kind of wondering if there was going to be a lawsuit if someone with cf took that medicine and then cultured Cepacia. My son has not cultured that bacteria yet. I dont think he has used the infant tylenol listed (we cant find the bottle anywhere at home if he had used it), we usually use generic or store brand. I do however have some of the bigger kids tylenol cough and cold stuff that was on the list. I filled out a thing online to get a refund for it.

mom2cameron

Yeah I was kind of wondering if there was going to be a lawsuit if someone with cf took that medicine and then cultured Cepacia. My son has not cultured that bacteria yet. I dont think he has used the infant tylenol listed (we cant find the bottle anywhere at home if he had used it), we usually use generic or store brand. I do however have some of the bigger kids tylenol cough and cold stuff that was on the list. I filled out a thing online to get a refund for it.

mom2cameron