cervical mucus

anonymous

What It means "rubber cement" cervical mucus?
Have you had a pregnancy despite this kind of mucus?
how much of you have looked for a pregnancy without succeding?
Do you check your cervical mucus in ovulation period?
As is It in the ovulation days?

anonymous

anonymous

Jennifer1981

Hi anon,

I have been trying to conceive for about a year now. I tried the first 11 months completely natural. No kits, no basal temps, no nothing - and nothing happened! This is my first cycle using ovulation kits and Robitussin.

Honestly, I don't get the "rubber cement thing" either. I always thought my cervical mucus was fine. I have mild CF and just didn't see that to be the problem. However, I started using the Robitussin 5 days ago, and WOW! What a difference!!! I was always kind of dry down there. Now I'm like a waterfall. Also, the cervical mucus is clearer. I would have never known the difference if it were not for the Robitussin. I'm sure with the kits and Robitussin it won't be too long now!!!

Also, I use mymonthlycycles.com to help predict ovulation. For example, the website says I will ovulate Nov. 19. So I started Robitussin last Friday to start thinning the cervical mucus. Then yesterday, I started the ovulation kits. You have to start the Robitussin about 1 week prior to ovulation. I started it a little earlier since this is my first cycle with close monitering. So I'm excited. PM me if you have any questions. By the way, does your doc know? You really need to tell him/her. You have to make sure all your meds are safe and that your PFT's are ok.

Jennifer 24 w/CF

Jennifer1981

Hi anon,

I have been trying to conceive for about a year now. I tried the first 11 months completely natural. No kits, no basal temps, no nothing - and nothing happened! This is my first cycle using ovulation kits and Robitussin.

Honestly, I don't get the "rubber cement thing" either. I always thought my cervical mucus was fine. I have mild CF and just didn't see that to be the problem. However, I started using the Robitussin 5 days ago, and WOW! What a difference!!! I was always kind of dry down there. Now I'm like a waterfall. Also, the cervical mucus is clearer. I would have never known the difference if it were not for the Robitussin. I'm sure with the kits and Robitussin it won't be too long now!!!

Also, I use mymonthlycycles.com to help predict ovulation. For example, the website says I will ovulate Nov. 19. So I started Robitussin last Friday to start thinning the cervical mucus. Then yesterday, I started the ovulation kits. You have to start the Robitussin about 1 week prior to ovulation. I started it a little earlier since this is my first cycle with close monitering. So I'm excited. PM me if you have any questions. By the way, does your doc know? You really need to tell him/her. You have to make sure all your meds are safe and that your PFT's are ok.

Jennifer 24 w/CF

Jennifer1981

Hi anon,

Jennifer 24 w/CF

Momtana

hi. Cervical Mucus changes throughout the menstrual cycle, influenced by estrogen and progesterone. It can be pasty, sticky, gummy, like hand lotion or egg white, watery .... and the color can range from yellow to white to clear. For women with CF cervical mucus can be thicker than for women without CF, sometimes described as like rubber cement. Checking cervical mucus throughout the cycle is part of natural family planning and/or fertility awareness - a woman can learn to tell when she is fertile or not by observing and charting mucus and basal body temperature. I taught this method of contraception for many years before I learned that I had CF - now I am trying to learn about how the mucus changes in women with CF.

Momtana

hi. Cervical Mucus changes throughout the menstrual cycle, influenced by estrogen and progesterone. It can be pasty, sticky, gummy, like hand lotion or egg white, watery .... and the color can range from yellow to white to clear. For women with CF cervical mucus can be thicker than for women without CF, sometimes described as like rubber cement. Checking cervical mucus throughout the cycle is part of natural family planning and/or fertility awareness - a woman can learn to tell when she is fertile or not by observing and charting mucus and basal body temperature. I taught this method of contraception for many years before I learned that I had CF - now I am trying to learn about how the mucus changes in women with CF.

Momtana

anonymous

I have been looking for a few months to have a child,this month I have used ovulation kit and 11th day of cycle ovulation kit gave me a near ovulation, I had doughy mucus up to the 11th day of the cycle and from 12th I have had a lot of creamy white mucus but really so much in the following days i have always had a lot of mucus but more liquid even if always very dense a greater lubrication.
Is it possible to be also pregnant with dense mucus?
Is It better to make the love to alternate days or everyday?
Can the sperm survive with a mucus with these characteristics?
yes, my doctors know that i desire a pregnancy, fev1 is good.
love

anonymous

I have been looking for a few months to have a child,this month I have used ovulation kit and 11th day of cycle ovulation kit gave me a near ovulation, I had doughy mucus up to the 11th day of the cycle and from 12th I have had a lot of creamy white mucus but really so much in the following days i have always had a lot of mucus but more liquid even if always very dense a greater lubrication.
love

anonymous

love

anonymous

love

anonymous

love

anonymous

love

Momtana

I encourage couples to make love every 2nd or 3rd day .... that allows for a sufficient quantity of sperm to be available for fertilization. Thank you for the information about Robitussin - makes sense. Mucus can be noticed during pregnancy.

Momtana

I encourage couples to make love every 2nd or 3rd day .... that allows for a sufficient quantity of sperm to be available for fertilization. Thank you for the information about Robitussin - makes sense. Mucus can be noticed during pregnancy.

Momtana

Scarlett81

I have the typical cf rubber cement cerv mucus during ovulation. That being said-I conceived on the 2nd month of trying using Robitussin, ovulation kits, and I do think that mymonthlycycles.com helped too. It helped me be in tune with my cycle.

Scarlett81

I have the typical cf rubber cement cerv mucus during ovulation. That being said-I conceived on the 2nd month of trying using Robitussin, ovulation kits, and I do think that mymonthlycycles.com helped too. It helped me be in tune with my cycle.