CF and chest pain

jbrandyn

i go and turn the shower on really hot so it get steamy in the bathroom and read abook to take my mind off of it.

also i used to have to take albuterol by neb instead of puffer, and the neb version made my lungs hurt really bad

jbrandyn

i go and turn the shower on really hot so it get steamy in the bathroom and read abook to take my mind off of it.

also i used to have to take albuterol by neb instead of puffer, and the neb version made my lungs hurt really bad

jbrandyn

jbrandyn

jbrandyn

<br />
<br />also i used to have to take albuterol by neb instead of puffer, and the neb version made my lungs hurt really bad