CF and Crohn's disease?

mysticrose

<P>  My son who is 9 has CF and was recently diagnosed with Crohn's.  It was a very long hard road to getting this diagnosis.  After having moved several times in 6 yrs and seeing several different GI docs we finally found one that was willing to look deeper.  He is now a totally different kid!  No more prolapsing no more constant explosive greasy diarreah. </P>
<P>We have a great med set up for him that is helping.  He is also becoming very aware of what his triggers are.  </P>
<P> </P>
<P>When he was diagnosed the CF nurse told us that they are finding more and more people with Crohn's and CF.  </P>
<P> </P>
<P>I was just wondering if anyone else had any experience with it?  </P>
<P> </P>
<P>Jen. mom to 4 wonderful kiddos.  3 w/cf and the other "fun" that comes with it.. </P>

mysticrose

<P> My son who is 9 has CF and was recently diagnosed with Crohn's. It was a very long hard road to getting this diagnosis. After having moved several times in 6 yrs and seeing several different GI docs we finally found one that was willing to look deeper. He is now a totally different kid! No more prolapsing no more constant explosive greasy diarreah.</P>
<P>We have a great med set up for him that is helping. He is also becoming very aware of what his triggers are. </P>
<P></P>
<P>When he was diagnosed the CF nurse told us that they are finding more and more people with Crohn's and CF. </P>
<P></P>
<P>I was just wondering if anyone else had any experience with it? </P>
<P></P>
<P>Jen. mom to 4 wonderful kiddos. 3 w/cf and the other "fun" that comes with it.. </P>

mysticrose

<P><BR> My son who is 9 has CF and was recently diagnosed with Crohn's. It was a very long hard road to getting this diagnosis. After having moved several times in 6 yrs and seeing several different GI docs we finally found one that was willing to look deeper. He is now a totally different kid! No more prolapsing no more constant explosive greasy diarreah.</P>
<P>We have a great med set up for him that is helping. He is also becoming very aware of what his triggers are. </P>
<P></P>
<P>When he was diagnosed the CF nurse told us that they are finding more and more people with Crohn's and CF. </P>
<P></P>
<P>I was just wondering if anyone else had any experience with it? </P>
<P></P>
<P>Jen. mom to 4 wonderful kiddos. 3 w/cf and the other "fun" that comes with it.. </P>