cf and headaches

dude

do other people suffer from headaches as a result of all the physio that is needed daily.I spoke to my docter about this and he said it was linked to the pressure you put on your head every time you wheeze and cough ie blood rushing to the brain

dude

do other people suffer from headaches as a result of all the physio that is needed daily.I spoke to my docter about this and he said it was linked to the pressure you put on your head every time you wheeze and cough ie blood rushing to the brain

dude

karenanne99

Hey Dude!
I get bad headaches too from physio( i lay with my head below my body ) and the blood sorta rushes to my head and i get a bad headache...also if i am coughing alot and very hard my head feels terrible..not likea normal headache...like it feels like my brain is rattling around inside of my head lol ...sounds weird but thats the only way i can describe it. There isn't much i can do...i usually pop a few tylenol...( i dont think it helps but its phsycological for me lol) and then i lay in the darkest room i can find and snooze!!

I wasn't much help but I know how you feel for sure!!

Karen

karenanne99

Hey Dude!
I get bad headaches too from physio( i lay with my head below my body ) and the blood sorta rushes to my head and i get a bad headache...also if i am coughing alot and very hard my head feels terrible..not likea normal headache...like it feels like my brain is rattling around inside of my head lol ...sounds weird but thats the only way i can describe it. There isn't much i can do...i usually pop a few tylenol...( i dont think it helps but its phsycological for me lol) and then i lay in the darkest room i can find and snooze!!

Karen

karenanne99

Hey Dude!

Karen

Scarlett81

I get headaches all the time, and each time I cough it pounds more and more. It's terrible and I've found nothing to help it.

Scarlett81

I get headaches all the time, and each time I cough it pounds more and more. It's terrible and I've found nothing to help it.

Scarlett81

jbrandonAW

I get headaches, everyday actually. I know some of it is from sinuses, but i also no that cough and to much albuteral can give me a migriane

jbrandonAW

I get headaches, everyday actually. I know some of it is from sinuses, but i also no that cough and to much albuteral can give me a migriane

jbrandonAW

Lilith

Definately have your sinuses checked. Mine are all backed up at the moment and cause whopper headaches. Plus, I've also just recently learned that, if you do have a sinus infection and you don't take care of it, it can infect your eyes and eventually your brain.

Lilith

Definately have your sinuses checked. Mine are all backed up at the moment and cause whopper headaches. Plus, I've also just recently learned that, if you do have a sinus infection and you don't take care of it, it can infect your eyes and eventually your brain.

Lilith