cf and headaches

coltsfan715

My first thought was sinuses.

Then after reading it and seeing that it happens when you cough from physio I have experienced this before as well. I get headaches when I am sick and I cough because I usually cough harder and longer then usual - to me it is a lack of O2 that causes it because I notice that my eyes will get kind of blood shot as well. Both the headache and the blood shot eyes start to go away once I catch my breath.

Also I will add that I get a throbbing headache that is made worse by coughing if my blood sugar is high - meaning over 200 high. This happens more frequently when I am on steroids (prednisone) or other meds that raise my blood sugar. It is the type of headache that feels like your head will blow up everytime you cough - not just a simple headache.

Lindsey

coltsfan715

Then after reading it and seeing that it happens when you cough from physio I have experienced this before as well. I get headaches when I am sick and I cough because I usually cough harder and longer then usual - to me it is a lack of O2 that causes it because I notice that my eyes will get kind of blood shot as well. Both the headache and the blood shot eyes start to go away once I catch my breath.

Also I will add that I get a throbbing headache that is made worse by coughing if my blood sugar is high - meaning over 200 high. This happens more frequently when I am on steroids (prednisone) or other meds that raise my blood sugar. It is the type of headache that feels like your head will blow up everytime you cough - not just a simple headache.

Lindsey

coltsfan715

Lindsey