CF article in the Washingtonian

thefrogprincess

I can totally relate to Peter. Where do you draw the line between living your life and your treatments? I don't want to spend 2-3 hours a day on them! But I am getting to the point where I realize that I need to get a lot better about it.

thefrogprincess

I can totally relate to Peter. Where do you draw the line between living your life and your treatments? I don't want to spend 2-3 hours a day on them! But I am getting to the point where I realize that I need to get a lot better about it.

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess

bagged2drag

OK, I actually found that article hard to read. Definitely touches home....the realities. I just recently switched and became a patient of Dr. Biller. She is known for being front about the situation, even while being compassionate. Peter's position is probably much like many of us. Do the treatments, but don't let them run your life. Thats how I do it, and I know its not enough. Its good to know that he has family that cares so much to actually get involved.

bagged2drag

OK, I actually found that article hard to read. Definitely touches home....the realities. I just recently switched and became a patient of Dr. Biller. She is known for being front about the situation, even while being compassionate. Peter's position is probably much like many of us. Do the treatments, but don't let them run your life. Thats how I do it, and I know its not enough. Its good to know that he has family that cares so much to actually get involved.

bagged2drag

bagged2drag

bagged2drag

Imogene

Administrator
AUDEX: I can't quite describe what a boost I got just looking at your NAME! and you know I went right back to your blog after reading the great article you sent.

The article means a lot, because it's hard to go forward together unless we understand where we've been! To solve a problem, we must first be the student of the problem. Denise, Peter's sister, certainly is that!

Thanks for sharing the story and your artwork!

Jeanne
<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://blogs.cysticfibrosis.com/index.cfm?forumid=226&CFID=402530&CFTOKEN=69356182">Audex's Blog</a>

Imogene

Administrator
AUDEX: I can't quite describe what a boost I got just looking at your NAME! and you know I went right back to your blog after reading the great article you sent.

The article means a lot, because it's hard to go forward together unless we understand where we've been! To solve a problem, we must first be the student of the problem. Denise, Peter's sister, certainly is that!

Jeanne
<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://blogs.cysticfibrosis.com/index.cfm?forumid=226&CFID=402530&CFTOKEN=69356182">Audex's Blog</a>

Imogene

Administrator

Jeanne

Imogene

Administrator

Jeanne

Imogene

Administrator

Jeanne