CF Care

LuraGirl26

Hey
I am new here. I having a hard day. becuase of this.

My CF center is hard to get to. I am now at a different clinic for my CF care ( is not a CF center) and I am having a hard time getting care. First of all the new doctor who I was told to go see for my lung care went and re dx me as not having CF when I sure do have CF. The papers from seeing her also say on them that I saw her for re dx?! not ture! (I was told to go to her for my care) not to be dx.

She does not have much understanding of CF and goes and says to me (I will not treat you for CF! I have no record of a dx of CF) I sent her my old doctors record saying how I got my vest for my CF dx and it still is not what she wants and I am sick of getting all this paper junk (just to get her to care for me) and I am not even sure I want someone like this caring for me.

I have had CF now for how long??? I would have never gotton my vest and other meds with-out having CF. Now my inturnest who I see often said to me that this crazy doctor is that only doctor who can Rx my meds for my CF that he will not do it anymore. I said to him I don't see her she does not what to treat me. why would I go to her for meds she will not refill for me at all.

So now I have no where to go if I become sick just ER ER ER.

Plus she has me cough into a cup to see what kind of junk I am growing and I told her that I have issues coughing up junk becuase it is so thick. so I did not get a good cough and she sends it off to lab and says it's normal all becuase it was not lung mucus!!! I told her that!!

What do you people think of all this??
Lura

LuraGirl26

Hey

My CF center is hard to get to. I am now at a different clinic for my CF care ( is not a CF center) and I am having a hard time getting care. First of all the new doctor who I was told to go see for my lung care went and re dx me as not having CF when I sure do have CF. The papers from seeing her also say on them that I saw her for re dx?! not ture! (I was told to go to her for my care) not to be dx.

She does not have much understanding of CF and goes and says to me (I will not treat you for CF! I have no record of a dx of CF) I sent her my old doctors record saying how I got my vest for my CF dx and it still is not what she wants and I am sick of getting all this paper junk (just to get her to care for me) and I am not even sure I want someone like this caring for me.

I have had CF now for how long??? I would have never gotton my vest and other meds with-out having CF. Now my inturnest who I see often said to me that this crazy doctor is that only doctor who can Rx my meds for my CF that he will not do it anymore. I said to him I don't see her she does not what to treat me. why would I go to her for meds she will not refill for me at all.

Plus she has me cough into a cup to see what kind of junk I am growing and I told her that I have issues coughing up junk becuase it is so thick. so I did not get a good cough and she sends it off to lab and says it's normal all becuase it was not lung mucus!!! I told her that!!

Lura

LuraGirl26

Hey

Lura

LuraGirl26

Hey

Lura

LuraGirl26

Hey
<br />I am new here. I having a hard day. becuase of this.
<br />
<br />My CF center is hard to get to. I am now at a different clinic for my CF care ( is not a CF center) and I am having a hard time getting care. First of all the new doctor who I was told to go see for my lung care went and re dx me as not having CF when I sure do have CF. The papers from seeing her also say on them that I saw her for re dx?! not ture! (I was told to go to her for my care) not to be dx.
<br />
<br />She does not have much understanding of CF and goes and says to me (I will not treat you for CF! I have no record of a dx of CF) I sent her my old doctors record saying how I got my vest for my CF dx and it still is not what she wants and I am sick of getting all this paper junk (just to get her to care for me) and I am not even sure I want someone like this caring for me.
<br />
<br />I have had CF now for how long??? I would have never gotton my vest and other meds with-out having CF. Now my inturnest who I see often said to me that this crazy doctor is that only doctor who can Rx my meds for my CF that he will not do it anymore. I said to him I don't see her she does not what to treat me. why would I go to her for meds she will not refill for me at all.
<br />
<br />So now I have no where to go if I become sick just ER ER ER.
<br />
<br />Plus she has me cough into a cup to see what kind of junk I am growing and I told her that I have issues coughing up junk becuase it is so thick. so I did not get a good cough and she sends it off to lab and says it's normal all becuase it was not lung mucus!!! I told her that!!
<br />
<br />What do you people think of all this??
<br />Lura

Solo

I just want to echo the comments above, and when she told you that she doesn't have much understanding of CF, that should've threw up a huge red flag, and you should've told her you'd prefer to take your care elsewhere and left. CF is a very complex illness and you don't want an ignorant or incompetent doctor at the helm commandeering the ship or it (you) will sink.

Solo

I just want to echo the comments above, and when she told you that she doesn't have much understanding of CF, that should've threw up a huge red flag, and you should've told her you'd prefer to take your care elsewhere and left. CF is a very complex illness and you don't want an ignorant or incompetent doctor at the helm commandeering the ship or it (you) will sink.

Solo

Solo

Solo

JazzysMom

I am totally confused. In your first thread you mentioned all the meds you take & were inquiring about MRSA. WHo prescribed those? That was almost about 3 weeks ago!

I know we have been through this confusion with you before so before it becomes an issues & gets heated. Clarify things please!

JazzysMom

I am totally confused. In your first thread you mentioned all the meds you take & were inquiring about MRSA. WHo prescribed those? That was almost about 3 weeks ago!

I know we have been through this confusion with you before so before it becomes an issues & gets heated. Clarify things please!

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />I know we have been through this confusion with you before so before it becomes an issues & gets heated. Clarify things please!