CF Center in Atlanta Area

Giggles

My husband and I are trying to relocate to GA, SC or NC(Raleigh) area but he first needs to find a job there. We just want and need WARM weather! Anyone know about the Atlanta CF Center. I know UNC is Great and I have hear SC's CF center is good too. Any ideas, Suggestions, help would be great. I gotta get out of this subzero weather!

Jennifer 37 with CF and CFRD, 38 on the 29th of Jan!

Giggles

My husband and I are trying to relocate to GA, SC or NC(Raleigh) area but he first needs to find a job there. We just want and need WARM weather! Anyone know about the Atlanta CF Center. I know UNC is Great and I have hear SC's CF center is good too. Any ideas, Suggestions, help would be great. I gotta get out of this subzero weather!

Giggles

Giggles

Giggles

<br />
<br />
<br />Jennifer 37 with CF and CFRD, 38 on the 29th of Jan!

DoodleBug

Hey Giggles! My husband is 30 w/CF and we live in the Atlanta area. We go to the Emory CF clinic in Atlanta. It is a great clinic with wonderful doctors. If you would like I can give you their info.

DoodleBug

Hey Giggles! My husband is 30 w/CF and we live in the Atlanta area. We go to the Emory CF clinic in Atlanta. It is a great clinic with wonderful doctors. If you would like I can give you their info.

DoodleBug

DoodleBug

DoodleBug

NYCLawGirl

i went to the emory clinic back in 2000-2004 when i was in school at the university. at the time it was a peds clinic (though they saw adults as well), but i believe emory has since opened an all-adult clinic as well. i'm assuming you'd go there, so i can't help you with the doctors.

emory hospital is very nice though. and atlanta is a very fun place to live -- i think you'll enjoy it!

if i remember correctly there is also a cf center at scottish rite in ATL, so it's a 2 center town. or it was when i lived there at least.

NYCLawGirl

i went to the emory clinic back in 2000-2004 when i was in school at the university. at the time it was a peds clinic (though they saw adults as well), but i believe emory has since opened an all-adult clinic as well. i'm assuming you'd go there, so i can't help you with the doctors.

emory hospital is very nice though. and atlanta is a very fun place to live -- i think you'll enjoy it!

if i remember correctly there is also a cf center at scottish rite in ATL, so it's a 2 center town. or it was when i lived there at least.

NYCLawGirl

NYCLawGirl

NYCLawGirl

<br />
<br />emory hospital is very nice though. and atlanta is a very fun place to live -- i think you'll enjoy it!
<br />
<br />if i remember correctly there is also a cf center at scottish rite in ATL, so it's a 2 center town. or it was when i lived there at least.

Dreamer

I think it's very safe to say the all-adult clinic in Atlanta is a work in progress. It took a while to get all of the staff members on-board, but I think they're practically finalized. I think that, with a little more time, it will be a good care center.

It's been hard to be patient through the transition, but I trust the staff members and think they know what they're doing.

Dreamer

I think it's very safe to say the all-adult clinic in Atlanta is a work in progress. It took a while to get all of the staff members on-board, but I think they're practically finalized. I think that, with a little more time, it will be a good care center.

It's been hard to be patient through the transition, but I trust the staff members and think they know what they're doing.

Dreamer

Dreamer

Dreamer

<br />
<br />It's been hard to be patient through the transition, but I trust the staff members and think they know what they're doing.