CF centers

vmhoward

We used to go to the Louisville KY center, I liked the Dr's there. The only thing I didnt like was that the Childrens hospital had an entire CF ward, I wasnt very comfortable with my son being in a situation where he could be in contact with other CF'ers and not know what kind of bugs they had in their lungs. They do have private rooms but obviously the playroom is a no no.

I am not sure about the adult clinic as we were there when he was born until age 3. I will tell you that statistically Louisville has some bad air quality according to the EPA website. We lived there for 4 years and my husband grew up there.

Anyway good luck

vmhoward

We used to go to the Louisville KY center, I liked the Dr's there. The only thing I didnt like was that the Childrens hospital had an entire CF ward, I wasnt very comfortable with my son being in a situation where he could be in contact with other CF'ers and not know what kind of bugs they had in their lungs. They do have private rooms but obviously the playroom is a no no.

I am not sure about the adult clinic as we were there when he was born until age 3. I will tell you that statistically Louisville has some bad air quality according to the EPA website. We lived there for 4 years and my husband grew up there.

Anyway good luck

vmhoward

Anyway good luck

vmhoward

Anyway good luck

vmhoward

<br />
<br />I am not sure about the adult clinic as we were there when he was born until age 3. I will tell you that statistically Louisville has some bad air quality according to the EPA website. We lived there for 4 years and my husband grew up there.
<br />
<br />Anyway good luck
<br />

izemmom

I'm not sure if you're looking into Adult or Pediatric CF centers. And, I don't have stats at my fingertips. But, if you're looking for info about the Children's Hospital CF Center in Milwaukee, please PM me. That's where Emily receives her care. For now.

izemmom

I'm not sure if you're looking into Adult or Pediatric CF centers. And, I don't have stats at my fingertips. But, if you're looking for info about the Children's Hospital CF Center in Milwaukee, please PM me. That's where Emily receives her care. For now.

izemmom

izemmom

izemmom

izemmom

I'm also privy to a lot of "Hearsay" about the Adult clinic at Froedert Hospital in Milwaukee...no first hand knowledge, but I'd be willing to share what I"ve been told...

izemmom

I'm also privy to a lot of "Hearsay" about the Adult clinic at Froedert Hospital in Milwaukee...no first hand knowledge, but I'd be willing to share what I"ve been told...

izemmom

izemmom

izemmom