cf childrens book- kyle's first crush - profit to cf

C

cfangel03

I am so glad you enjoyed the book!
The next one will be available in October.
Say Hello to Jaykub for me.
Leah

reese

loved the book.
you should see if Oprah would start a recommended readers list for kids.
good luck!
Reese

reese

loved the book.
good luck!
Reese

reese

loved the book.
good luck!
Reese

C

cfangel03

I WILL BE SIGNING BOOKS AT THE MIAMI SPRINGS WALK ON MAY 6TH. THE LAS OLAS FT. LAUDERDALE WALK ON THE 28TH, MAY 12TH AT THE SOUTH BEACH WALK, AND MAY 19TH AT THE BOCA WALK, AND MAY 20TH AT THE HOLLYWOOD WALK IN FLORIDA IF ANYONE IS PARTICIPATING IN ANY OF THESE VENTS, COME BY MY TABLE AND SAY HELLO
Leah

C

cfangel03

I WILL BE SIGNING BOOKS AT THE MIAMI SPRINGS WALK ON MAY 6TH. THE LAS OLAS FT. LAUDERDALE WALK ON THE 28TH, MAY 12TH AT THE SOUTH BEACH WALK, AND MAY 19TH AT THE BOCA WALK, AND MAY 20TH AT THE HOLLYWOOD WALK IN FLORIDA IF ANYONE IS PARTICIPATING IN ANY OF THESE VENTS, COME BY MY TABLE AND SAY HELLO
Leah

C

cfangel03

Leah

ViviansMom

My daughter has writen a book to tell her class mates what CF is and how she feels about it and the way they treat her . But I haven't been able to find out how to publish it. Can you give me some instes on how.

ViviansMom

My daughter has writen a book to tell her class mates what CF is and how she feels about it and the way they treat her . But I haven't been able to find out how to publish it. Can you give me some instes on how.

ViviansMom

C

cfangel03

I just sent a private message to you about the different ways to publish the book.
Good Luck!
Leah

C

cfangel03

I just sent a private message to you about the different ways to publish the book.
Good Luck!
Leah

C

cfangel03

Good Luck!
Leah

C

cfangel03

thanks everyone - we just sold 1,500 copies!!!!!!!!!!
next book will be out in October.
Leah

C

cfangel03

Leah

C

cfangel03

Leah