CF Children's Book - Kyle's First Crush- Profit to CF

Tsnh251

Congrats on your new book. I would LOVE to get one. Are they in stores now? My 13 month old son, Kaleb, has CF and I would really like to get it for him.

C

cfangel03

it is available at www.kylesfirstcrush.com, barnes and noble.com, but if you go to amazon.com and search for the book, then click on new and used, you will see where I am selling them there, and I can personally sign it.
They are not in many book stores, because the book stores keep all the money and only $1 goes to cf. at all other websites $5 - $7 goes to cf.
Sending big love to Kaleb.
Leah

C

cfangel03

it is available at www.kylesfirstcrush.com, barnes and noble.com, but if you go to amazon.com and search for the book, then click on new and used, you will see where I am selling them there, and I can personally sign it.
They are not in many book stores, because the book stores keep all the money and only $1 goes to cf. at all other websites $5 - $7 goes to cf.
Leah

C

cfangel03

Leah

jeb4soccer

The book is absolutely adorable! It's definitely a fantastic way to spread the awareness of CF. The illustrations are great too! I truly hope it gathers all the possible publicity it can get. Can't wait for the next one! Congrats and keep up the good work Leah!

jeb4soccer

The book is absolutely adorable! It's definitely a fantastic way to spread the awareness of CF. The illustrations are great too! I truly hope it gathers all the possible publicity it can get. Can't wait for the next one! Congrats and keep up the good work Leah!

jeb4soccer

jeb4soccer

jeb4soccer

jeb4soccer

C

cfangel03

Kyle's First Playdate is available in October.
Kyle gets invited to Ashley Elizabeth's house for a playdate.
He does not know that she has 2 older sisters.
they have quite an interesting Saturday adventure!