CF Children's Book - Kyle's First Crush- Profit to CF

C

cfangel03

Hi, My name is Leah Orr
I just wrote a Children's Book. Kyle's First Crush
www.kylesfirstcrush.com, or amazon.com
all profit from the sale of this book will be donated to cff.org
adorable story about a little boy who falls in love with a little girl in pre-k.
The little girl has CF, he loves her no matter what. 1st book in a series of 7 as we follow this friendship through the years.
beautifully illustrated.

I have a 3 year old daughter with CF, which is why I chose to donate all profit to further research. Grandma who is an accomplished artist, illustrated this book.

Look for us this spring as we hit the talk show circuit.

email back any thought to me personally at orrplace1@bellsouth.net

C

cfangel03

Hi, My name is Leah Orr
adorable story about a little boy who falls in love with a little girl in pre-k.
The little girl has CF, he loves her no matter what. 1st book in a series of 7 as we follow this friendship through the years.
beautifully illustrated.

I have a 3 year old daughter with CF, which is why I chose to donate all profit to further research. Grandma who is an accomplished artist, illustrated this book.

C

cfangel03

Hi, My name is Leah Orr
beautifully illustrated.

M

MCGrad2006

Congrats!!! I will def look for this book and watch for you guys on talk shows!!! I love seeing that ppl are getting knowledge out about CF.

M

MCGrad2006

Congrats!!! I will def look for this book and watch for you guys on talk shows!!! I love seeing that ppl are getting knowledge out about CF.

M

MCGrad2006

copolla

I just bought 3 more copies of the book -
I love it!
Giving to a few friends.
Can't wait for the next one.
October right?

copolla

I love it!
Giving to a few friends.
October right?

copolla

I love it!
Giving to a few friends.
October right?

reese

loved the book.uplifting, funny and very positive. Especially liked the part about the stinky poop!
Reese

reese

loved the book.uplifting, funny and very positive. Especially liked the part about the stinky poop!
Reese

reese

Reese

Tsnh251

Congrats on your new book. I would LOVE to get one. Are they in stores now? My 13 month old son, Kaleb, has CF and I would really like to get it for him.

Tsnh251

Congrats on your new book. I would LOVE to get one. Are they in stores now? My 13 month old son, Kaleb, has CF and I would really like to get it for him.