CF Clinic and Doctor in Gainesville, FL

Babs03

For those of you that go to Gainesville CF Clinic, who is your doctor and do you like them? My doctor in West Palm recommended Dr. Jorge Lascano. Looking for any information on doctors in Gainesville as I just moved to Jacksonville area and need to make an appointment. Thanks

meredithj

I am newly diagnosed in Jacksonville. I have seen Dr. Lascano one time so far, but am going for my first 'real' visit in January.
I really liked him - he's the director of the adult clinic, so I don't think you can get much better than that!

Babs03

I’m glad you liked Dr. Lasano, that’s who my doctor in West Palm Beach recommended. I’m just waiting to get a referral from them so I can make an appointment. The next appointment for new patients isn’t until February. Good luck with everything!

meredithj

So I just got back from my first clinic in Gainesville. It was overwhelming as it was my first clinic experience ever - but they were amazing. I learned so much and they were so incredibly thorough.
Good luck in February!

Babs03

That’s great you had a good experience. Gainesville finally got my referral letter from the West Palm CF Clinic and now I hope to hear from them after reviewing it in the next couple of days. Looking forward to getting a new set of eyes on my condition.