CF clinic in Richmond , VA?

B

bethylove

I'm moving to Williamsburg, VA in about a month. I was wondering if anyone could tell me anything about the CF center in Richmond? I will need to start getting care down there and I'm wondering what to expect/ how much it will differ from Rhode Islands' Hospitals.

Any advice on moving too would be awesome! =D

B

bethylove

I'm moving to Williamsburg, VA in about a month. I was wondering if anyone could tell me anything about the CF center in Richmond? I will need to start getting care down there and I'm wondering what to expect/ how much it will differ from Rhode Islands' Hospitals.

B

bethylove

B

bethylove

B

bethylove

<br />
<br />Any advice on moving too would be awesome! =D

MOME2RT

Welcome to my neck of the woods...sorta. We live about 1 hour away from Williamsburg. Richmond is the home of the VA chapter. Great folks.

Reece goes to CHKD in Norfolk. About an hour & a half away from you. I dont know where you would go in Williamsburg. They take adults too. I would call the Va chapter to find out where you could go.

MOME2RT

Welcome to my neck of the woods...sorta. We live about 1 hour away from Williamsburg. Richmond is the home of the VA chapter. Great folks.

Reece goes to CHKD in Norfolk. About an hour & a half away from you. I dont know where you would go in Williamsburg. They take adults too. I would call the Va chapter to find out where you could go.

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

<br />
<br />Reece goes to CHKD in Norfolk. About an hour & a half away from you. I dont know where you would go in Williamsburg. They take adults too. I would call the Va chapter to find out where you could go.