CF coughing VS asthmatic coughing

imported_Momto2

Have a question for folks. I have noticed that when I get an exacerbation and start coughin up a lot more chunks, my asthma quiets down significantly. In fact, I can pretty acurately use a decrease in general tightness as a sign that I am going to get sick. So, that seems totally weird. The only reason that I can come up with is that maybe the increased mucous coats my aiways enough to make them significanly less reactive. Similarly, when my lungs are the least junky, I have the most asthma/tightness. Anyone else have this issue, or notice this in themselves/spouse/kids?

imported_Momto2

Have a question for folks. I have noticed that when I get an exacerbation and start coughin up a lot more chunks, my asthma quiets down significantly. In fact, I can pretty acurately use a decrease in general tightness as a sign that I am going to get sick. So, that seems totally weird. The only reason that I can come up with is that maybe the increased mucous coats my aiways enough to make them significanly less reactive. Similarly, when my lungs are the least junky, I have the most asthma/tightness. Anyone else have this issue, or notice this in themselves/spouse/kids?