CF Design Project Loughborough University

charlottepyatt

My name is Charlotte Pyatt and I am a finalist studying Industrial Design and Technology at Loughborough University in the UK.<div><br></div><div>I am doing research for my project which will be entered into the RSA Design Awards. Students get a choice of briefs to pick from and the brief which I have chosen is Mobile Medicine which is sponsored by Glaxosmithkline. The brief is: Increase compliance and improve quality of life through portable medical devices and dispensers. </div><div><br></div><div>I have decided I would like to focus on Cystic Fibrosis as I have a friend who has recently had twins who have been diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis. I understand that the little ones being diagnosed has made a real big change to his life. It is important to me to be able to use my skills as a designer to help people around me. </div><div><br></div><div>Whilst my friend has been able to give me excellent insights into his little ones treatment routines, I would really like to hear from other people so that I can design a product which has the potential to help many people.</div><div><br></div><div>I would be extremely grateful if anyone could give me some insights into their children's treatment routines and problems you experience with the medication (specifically thinking about portability).</div><div><br></div><div>Thank you so much for your time reading. With your help I could design a product which helps so many people.</div><div><br></div><div>Charlotte</div>

charlottepyatt

My name is Charlotte Pyatt and I am a finalist studying Industrial Design and Technology at Loughborough University in the UK.<br>I am doing research for my project which will be entered into the RSA Design Awards. Students get a choice of briefs to pick from and the brief which I have chosen is Mobile Medicine which issponsoredby Glaxosmithkline. The brief is: Increase compliance and improve quality of life through portable medical devices anddispensers.<br>I have decided I would like to focus on Cystic Fibrosis as I have a friend who has recently had twins who have been diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis. I understand that the little ones being diagnosed has made a real big change to his life. It is important to me to be able to use my skills as a designer to help people around me.<br>Whilst my friend has been able to give me excellent insights into his little ones treatment routines, I would really like to hear from other people so that I can design a product which has the potential to help many people.<br>I would be extremely grateful if anyone could give me some insights into theirchildren'streatment routines and problems you experience with the medication (specifically thinking about portability).<br>Thank you so much for your time reading. With your help I could design a product which helps so many people.<br>Charlotte

charlottepyatt

My name is Charlotte Pyatt and I am a finalist studying Industrial Design and Technology at Loughborough University in the UK.<br>I am doing research for my project which will be entered into the RSA Design Awards. Students get a choice of briefs to pick from and the brief which I have chosen is Mobile Medicine which issponsoredby Glaxosmithkline. The brief is: Increase compliance and improve quality of life through portable medical devices anddispensers.<br>I have decided I would like to focus on Cystic Fibrosis as I have a friend who has recently had twins who have been diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis. I understand that the little ones being diagnosed has made a real big change to his life. It is important to me to be able to use my skills as a designer to help people around me.<br>Whilst my friend has been able to give me excellent insights into his little ones treatment routines, I would really like to hear from other people so that I can design a product which has the potential to help many people.<br>I would be extremely grateful if anyone could give me some insights into theirchildren'streatment routines and problems you experience with the medication (specifically thinking about portability).<br>Thank you so much for your time reading. With your help I could design a product which helps so many people.<br>Charlotte