Cf doctors in Oklahoma City

runningforlife

I'm a freshman, track runner at oklahoma city univ and Im from Austin tx, I need to find out what cf doctors are in okc so I can transfer to them. Please let me know if you know of any or have any information on it.

runningforlife

I'm a freshman, track runner at oklahoma city univ and Im from Austin tx, I need to find out what cf doctors are in okc so I can transfer to them. Please let me know if you know of any or have any information on it.

runningforlife

debs2girls

Oklahoma Cystic Fibrosis Center - Adult Program (ADULT)
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
Appointments: (405) 271-6390
Director(s): Kellie Jones, M.D.

debs2girls

Oklahoma City, OK 73104
Appointments: (405) 271-6390
Director(s): Kellie Jones, M.D.

debs2girls

<br />Oklahoma City, OK 73104
<br />Appointments: (405) 271-6390
<br />Director(s): Kellie Jones, M.D.

jmiller

Hi there! I am a patient of Dr. Kellie Jones as well. She is wonderful as is her nurse Debbie Berry. Debbie has been a lifesaver for me if I need last-minute prescrip refills, etc.
I love that you are a runner! I ran track and cross country for the University of Oklahoma for 4 years (2001-2005). Are you a distance runner? What events do you do in track? I was a 3K/5K/10K girl myself.

Hope you are settling in and enjoying OKC!

jmiller

Hi there! I am a patient of Dr. Kellie Jones as well. She is wonderful as is her nurse Debbie Berry. Debbie has been a lifesaver for me if I need last-minute prescrip refills, etc.
I love that you are a runner! I ran track and cross country for the University of Oklahoma for 4 years (2001-2005). Are you a distance runner? What events do you do in track? I was a 3K/5K/10K girl myself.

Hope you are settling in and enjoying OKC!

jmiller

<br />I love that you are a runner! I ran track and cross country for the University of Oklahoma for 4 years (2001-2005). Are you a distance runner? What events do you do in track? I was a 3K/5K/10K girl myself.
<br />
<br />Hope you are settling in and enjoying OKC!

runningforlife

thanks for the info it helps alot, I run the 400 m (47 secs) and the 200 ( 21.3 secs) I use to run the 800m and the mile but slowly I got quicker plus short distances require less breathing since short distances muscles are more anaerobic.

runningforlife

thanks for the info it helps alot, I run the 400 m (47 secs) and the 200 ( 21.3 secs) I use to run the 800m and the mile but slowly I got quicker plus short distances require less breathing since short distances muscles are more anaerobic.

runningforlife