cf fundraising

soccerkels2010

Hi im kelsey im 15 w/ cf
i play soccer and my team is doing a fundraiser for cystic fibrosis this year. We were thinking about doing a boys vs girls game but there was a kid on the boys team that died a few months ago so we're doing the boys vs girls game for him.
i was wondering if anyone had any good ideas for this

soccerkels2010

Hi im kelsey im 15 w/ cf
i play soccer and my team is doing a fundraiser for cystic fibrosis this year. We were thinking about doing a boys vs girls game but there was a kid on the boys team that died a few months ago so we're doing the boys vs girls game for him.

soccerkels2010

Hi im kelsey im 15 w/ cf

soccerkels2010

Hi im kelsey im 15 w/ cf

soccerkels2010

Hi im kelsey im 15 w/ cf
<br />i play soccer and my team is doing a fundraiser for cystic fibrosis this year. We were thinking about doing a boys vs girls game but there was a kid on the boys team that died a few months ago so we're doing the boys vs girls game for him.
<br />i was wondering if anyone had any good ideas for this

nichi874

Hi Kelsey,
I remember when I was in high school we use to do fundraisers for Band all the time. We would do car washes, bake sales, 24 hour walk-a-thon. We would also go around to the houses by the school or in our neighborhoods and collect pop cans. You could have a team garage sale. If you need anymore ideas or more info just PM me.

Nicole

nichi874

Hi Kelsey,
I remember when I was in high school we use to do fundraisers for Band all the time. We would do car washes, bake sales, 24 hour walk-a-thon. We would also go around to the houses by the school or in our neighborhoods and collect pop cans. You could have a team garage sale. If you need anymore ideas or more info just PM me.

Nicole

nichi874

Hi Kelsey,

Nicole

nichi874

Hi Kelsey,

Nicole

nichi874

Hi Kelsey,
<br />I remember when I was in high school we use to do fundraisers for Band all the time. We would do car washes, bake sales, 24 hour walk-a-thon. We would also go around to the houses by the school or in our neighborhoods and collect pop cans. You could have a team garage sale. If you need anymore ideas or more info just PM me.
<br />
<br />Nicole

Jane

Digital opinion leader
A car wash works really well if you pre-sell tickets. That way if people forget to come, you still get the donation.

You could also do a bake sale or yard sale at the same location.

Jane

Digital opinion leader
A car wash works really well if you pre-sell tickets. That way if people forget to come, you still get the donation.

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader
<br />
<br />You could also do a bake sale or yard sale at the same location.