CF Healthcare supplies to donate

T

TleighsHusband

not sure what happened to get all these repeats -- sorry. 

T

TleighsHusband

T

TleighsHusband

kellycares

I am so sorry for your loss. I appreciate the details because this gives me a good start on what types of supplies can go to whom. <div>My thoughts and prayers are with you......</div>

kellycares

I am so sorry for your loss. I appreciate the details because this gives me a good start on what types of supplies can go to whom.My thoughts and prayers are with you......

kellycares

I am so sorry for your loss. I appreciate the details because this gives me a good start on what types of supplies can go to whom.My thoughts and prayers are with you......

jamoncita

Hello. Check out afyafoundation.org. They are a group that donates various unused medical and other supplies to people in need; particularly in countries and communities that cannot afford new equipment which they are in great need of. I can't tell you exactly what they accept, but the site should have all the information.

jamoncita

Hello. Check out afyafoundation.org. They are a group that donates various unused medical and other supplies to people in need; particularly in countries and communities that cannot afford new equipment which they are in great need of. I can't tell you exactly what they accept, but the site should have all the information.

jamoncita

jamoncita

I should add that there are lists of accepted supplies and drop-off sites located in New York, all under the "How Can I Help?" tab.

jamoncita

I should add that there are lists of accepted supplies and drop-off sites located in New York, all under the "How Can I Help?" tab.

jamoncita