CF ISOLATION

jdprecious

We got to CF camp every summer. It is a personal decision for our family and we follow every necessary precaution while at the Disney resort. No active infections to attend, cant have ever cultured MRSA or BCepacia, and plenty of anti bacterial gel you could probably swim in it. Sunny Sea Shores in Florida. Google it. It changed my life and my six year old has personal connections with children and adults alike that will last her lifetime. It has been the most valuable tool in our fight against CF, second to this website.

jdprecious

We got to CF camp every summer. It is a personal decision for our family and we follow every necessary precaution while at the Disney resort. No active infections to attend, cant have ever cultured MRSA or BCepacia, and plenty of anti bacterial gel you could probably swim in it. Sunny Sea Shores in Florida. Google it. It changed my life and my six year old has personal connections with children and adults alike that will last her lifetime. It has been the most valuable tool in our fight against CF, second to this website.

jdprecious

jdprecious

jdprecious