CF Jeans

Emily65Roses

One of my old friends from grade school (her uncle has CF) sent this to me and I thought it was interesting. So I'm sharing.

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://cfpremiumdenim.com/">CF jeans</a>

Emily65Roses

One of my old friends from grade school (her uncle has CF) sent this to me and I thought it was interesting. So I'm sharing.

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://cfpremiumdenim.com/">CF jeans</a>

Emily65Roses

JazzysMom

BRILLIANT.....that is all I can say! The only thing better is that they could cater to the physical "abnormalities" CFers have making it difficult for US to buy jeans.

JazzysMom

BRILLIANT.....that is all I can say! The only thing better is that they could cater to the physical "abnormalities" CFers have making it difficult for US to buy jeans.

JazzysMom

Rokiss12

ooh! i heard about those about a month ago when i was planning my fundraiser...but i also heard that their are different ones that say "CF in your jeans" on the inside waist band! but i havent been able to find them, so im waiting to hear back from a friend who knows about them. love em' though!

Rokiss12

ooh! i heard about those about a month ago when i was planning my fundraiser...but i also heard that their are different ones that say "CF in your jeans" on the inside waist band! but i havent been able to find them, so im waiting to hear back from a friend who knows about them. love em' though!

Rokiss12

letsrockcfem

I got a pair of the CF Jeans for Christmas...they are pretty sweet!! They fit a little wierd in the butt because mine were the 29 inch inseam and I think they just cut them off from the longer ones rather than actually build them as 29 inch inseams. They are cool though and say CF Foundation all over the place.

I want to know more about the "CF in your jeans" jeans too.
Rock CF,
Em

letsrockcfem

I got a pair of the CF Jeans for Christmas...they are pretty sweet!! They fit a little wierd in the butt because mine were the 29 inch inseam and I think they just cut them off from the longer ones rather than actually build them as 29 inch inseams. They are cool though and say CF Foundation all over the place.

I want to know more about the "CF in your jeans" jeans too.
Rock CF,
Em