CF Jeans

jenhum

I wonder if it's 80% of the purchase price or 80% of the profit. Did she specify Emily? Well, either way I think I'm going to order some. That's really cool.

"i think this is stupid...why would you want to wear something that only reminds you of the crap you deal with everyday? "
My life reminds me of the crap I deal with everyday...it's impossible to forget! Plus, it seems like if someone noticed the jeans it'd be a good way to start a conversation and educate people about CF.

jenhum

I wonder if it's 80% of the purchase price or 80% of the profit. Did she specify Emily? Well, either way I think I'm going to order some. That's really cool.

"i think this is stupid...why would you want to wear something that only reminds you of the crap you deal with everyday? "
My life reminds me of the crap I deal with everyday...it's impossible to forget! Plus, it seems like if someone noticed the jeans it'd be a good way to start a conversation and educate people about CF.

jenhum

summer732

this is great! I spend that much on Jeans anyways! May as well support our cause while I'm doing it. Now the question will be...shall i get them hemmed to high heels and get the dark wash for fancy going out jeans, or get the light wash for casual jeans and have them hemmed to flats. Oh decisions decisions.

summer732

this is great! I spend that much on Jeans anyways! May as well support our cause while I'm doing it. Now the question will be...shall i get them hemmed to high heels and get the dark wash for fancy going out jeans, or get the light wash for casual jeans and have them hemmed to flats. Oh decisions decisions.

summer732

rotandroll

I'm with chrozzo and 2perfectboys. I'd rather make a tax deductible donation to a foundation that helps CF (NOT the CFF!) than send $80 their way, when I could be spending that $100 on a nice pair of Seven jeans.

I don't understand people who are so wrapped up in having CF. Like, neat idea, yeah, hurray, but like chrozzo said, why would you want to put on jeans everyday and think about CF?

Weird.

rotandroll

I'm with chrozzo and 2perfectboys. I'd rather make a tax deductible donation to a foundation that helps CF (NOT the CFF!) than send $80 their way, when I could be spending that $100 on a nice pair of Seven jeans.

I don't understand people who are so wrapped up in having CF. Like, neat idea, yeah, hurray, but like chrozzo said, why would you want to put on jeans everyday and think about CF?

Weird.

rotandroll

Weird.

EnergyGal

If these jeans had more spandex, I would buy them. lol

I give plenty to the CFF so I have no guilt if I do not buy a pair.

For the sake of CFF, I hope they target more than just the CF audience. I can see the Denim Genes making a great commercial on tv to raise the needed money to find a cure for our Genes.

I am sure there will be many other companies copying their ideas for their own charities. Just like the rubber bracelets.

The gene idea is very creative. Creativity Sells. Maybe they will add in a design with lots of dots and holes or perhaps they will put a human Genome logo on it.

EnergyGal

For the sake of CFF, I hope they target more than just the CF audience. I can see the Denim Genes making a great commercial on tv to raise the needed money to find a cure for our Genes.

I am sure there will be many other companies copying their ideas for their own charities. Just like the rubber bracelets.

The gene idea is very creative. Creativity Sells. Maybe they will add in a design with lots of dots and holes or perhaps they will put a human Genome logo on it.

EnergyGal

Emily65Roses

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>rotandroll</b></i>
I don't understand people who are so wrapped up in having CF. Like, neat idea, yeah, hurray, but like chrozzo said, why would you want to put on jeans everyday and think about CF? </end quote></div>

I think about it every day anyway. I might as well be creative about it. Like I said, I've got tattoos too, and I like those a lot.

Emily65Roses

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>rotandroll</b></i>
I don't understand people who are so wrapped up in having CF. Like, neat idea, yeah, hurray, but like chrozzo said, why would you want to put on jeans everyday and think about CF? </end quote></div>

I think about it every day anyway. I might as well be creative about it. Like I said, I've got tattoos too, and I like those a lot.

Emily65Roses

Emily65Roses

Oh and for Jenny, this is exactly what she wrote to me, I copied it:

"80 dollars of every pair of jeans sold goes to the foundation (80%) !!"

Emily65Roses

Oh and for Jenny, this is exactly what she wrote to me, I copied it:

"80 dollars of every pair of jeans sold goes to the foundation (80%) !!"