CF kids are still just kids

croomabu

my sweet little girl(2) had her first cold and real runny nose she looked very confused and keep offering me her "applesauce" that ..to her was somehow coming out of her nose LOL..(we give her enzmes with apple sauce ..)..too cute a least she wanted to give me a "present"...

croomabu

my sweet little girl(2) had her first cold and real runny nose she looked very confused and keep offering me her "applesauce" that ..to her was somehow coming out of her nose LOL..(we give her enzmes with apple sauce ..)..too cute a least she wanted to give me a "present"...

myohmymary

My daughter Allissa was at the ent after her last sinus surgery and was very upset because she didn't want them to touch her nose:
Allissa "Momma, why do I have to do this?"
Me ""Because it's just a part of your CF and God wouldn't give it to you if you weren't strong enough"
Allissa (holding back tears) "ok, but can you please tell him I don't want to be this strong, I think he made a mistake."

My little girl is the strongest person I know!

myohmymary

My daughter Allissa was at the ent after her last sinus surgery and was very upset because she didn't want them to touch her nose:
Allissa "Momma, why do I have to do this?"
Me ""Because it's just a part of your CF and God wouldn't give it to you if you weren't strong enough"
Allissa (holding back tears) "ok, but can you please tell him I don't want to be this strong, I think he made a mistake."

My little girl is the strongest person I know!