CF Male's fertialty issues Please Help!!

Lex

I once dated a girl who got pregnant. She announced that it was mine. She didn't know that I didn't have a vas deferans.

We broke up shortly after that.

Lex

I once dated a girl who got pregnant. She announced that it was mine. She didn't know that I didn't have a vas deferans.

Lex

Lex

Lex

<br />
<br />We broke up shortly after that.

J

JasonDBrown

It is possible to have children... has he been tested?

I told my wife if she gets Pregnant we are going on Maury, lol, but that is my case.

J

JasonDBrown

I told my wife if she gets Pregnant we are going on Maury, lol, but that is my case.

J

JasonDBrown

J

JasonDBrown

J

JasonDBrown

<br />
<br />I told my wife if she gets Pregnant we are going on Maury, lol, but that is my case.