CF Moms-What week did you deliver your babies?

Jeana

Delivered at week 37. No NICU. Alex weighed 6 pounds 7 ounces and my FEV1 which had dropped from 80 at the beginning of my pregnancy to 46, went back up to 81 one month after delivering. Three hospitalizations during pregnancy. I don't think I could have done a thing to change my health during pregnancy. I was very compliant and gained 30 pounds. Well, maybe I could have exercised more, but I should have started before I ever got pregnant.

Jeana

Delivered at week 37. No NICU. Alex weighed 6 pounds 7 ounces and my FEV1 which had dropped from 80 at the beginning of my pregnancy to 46, went back up to 81 one month after delivering. Three hospitalizations during pregnancy. I don't think I could have done a thing to change my health during pregnancy. I was very compliant and gained 30 pounds. Well, maybe I could have exercised more, but I should have started before I ever got pregnant.

Jeana

Jeana

Jeana