CF on Tattoo Nighmares!

M

mojorisen

hey everybody, hope all our cfers are hanging in there with this change of weather. so exciting news...my husband submitted his story to Tattoo Nightmares about this just aweful tattoo on his back and our story and our son who is 8 with cf. so couple months go by then they did Skype interview got to meet Aidan too, then a month later he got the call that he got chosen to be on the show! WHAT!!!!! so out to CALI he went 2 weeks ago filmed the show. Tommy the artist who was doing his tattoo was very taken with Aidan's story and my husbands. Tommy took 4 hours to sketch the art on paper first. then it was onto the actual tattoo. that took 10 hours! I have to say this is the most unbelievable piece of art representing CF I have ever seen. Tommy said he wanted to create such a tattoo that was so original that people would HAVE to come up to my husband and ask him what it stood for! my god, I just loved hearing that! we don't know yet when his episode will air. we will be getting an email from the executive producer bout that, and as soon as I find out I will post it on her for everyone to watch and pass it on to as many people possible to get our awareness out there.

Elizabeth
--------------------------------------------------------
mommy to Aidan 8 w/cf d at birth

triples15

Super Moderator
Very cool Elizabeth, can't wait to see it!

Keep us posted when you know when the episode will air. ;)

Autumn 33 w/CF

M

mojorisen

thanx everyone. I promise I will you all know when we have an air date!

Elizabeth

D

Dhobs

I caught this episode on my DVR this week. Made me all teary eyed. Ironically, I was looking up CF tattoo ideas before hitting play.

Rhondaw

I would be interested in seeing this for sure but i have never heard of this show!!! I have a 17 yr old cfer he was born with it and he now is getting tattoo's he has one Tattoo just for the cf!!!! please post cause we wou;d love to see this if we can find it in our area Rhonda

Mother to 17 w/cf at birth