CF patients being friends with CF patients

lakegirl1915

i dont have any friends with CF ive always wanted 1 bc i dont think anybody understands i was dignosed with CF at 7 months and its like the only people i can talk to about how i really feel are my parents and it sucks. ive only met 1 person with cf and that was in the hospital so it not like i could really make friends i got to see him 2 hours. so if anybody can help please.

if somethings spelled wrong thats just me i cant spell

lakegirl1915

i dont have any friends with CF ive always wanted 1 bc i dont think anybody understands i was dignosed with CF at 7 months and its like the only people i can talk to about how i really feel are my parents and it sucks. ive only met 1 person with cf and that was in the hospital so it not like i could really make friends i got to see him 2 hours. so if anybody can help please.

lakegirl1915

lakegirl1915

lakegirl1915

<br />
<br />if somethings spelled wrong thats just me i cant spell
<br />

mnmthomson

Hey guys, my son is 10 and has CF and is dying to have friends w/ CF. He has had pseudomonis and there were 2 other kids at his school with CF and we had to keep them all seperated. We ended up taking him to another school with no CF children and it has really helped. He has lots of friends but also wants someone to identify with.
We are going to try to set up a Facebook for CF penpals.
you can look me up and I will get you set up with him if you would like. He is 10 and his name is Jacob. So ask your parents first but we would love to hear from you. Here is the link to goto my page. <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1178373128
">http://www.facebook.com/profil...profile&id=1178373128
</a>Also for you guys who are sibblings of a CF'r. We have 5 children and only one with CF and sometimes they need someone to talk to as well. We look forward to visiting with you and we hope to get the page up soon.

mnmthomson

Hey guys, my son is 10 and has CF and is dying to have friends w/ CF. He has had pseudomonis and there were 2 other kids at his school with CF and we had to keep them all seperated. We ended up taking him to another school with no CF children and it has really helped. He has lots of friends but also wants someone to identify with.
you can look me up and I will get you set up with him if you would like. He is 10 and his name is Jacob. So ask your parents first but we would love to hear from you. Here is the link to goto my page. <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1178373128
</a>Also for you guys who are sibblings of a CF'r. We have 5 children and only one with CF and sometimes they need someone to talk to as well. We look forward to visiting with you and we hope to get the page up soon.

mnmthomson

mnmthomson

mnmthomson

<br />We are going to try to set up a Facebook for CF penpals.
<br />you can look me up and I will get you set up with him if you would like. He is 10 and his name is Jacob. So ask your parents first but we would love to hear from you. Here is the link to goto my page. <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1178373128
</a><br />Also for you guys who are sibblings of a CF'r. We have 5 children and only one with CF and sometimes they need someone to talk to as well. We look forward to visiting with you and we hope to get the page up soon.
<br />
<br />

Brad

Malachy10000000

I come from a Family with 4 Cfers, i see My Sister 3 or 4 times a week.
I saw my Brothers every day with No real issues.

I have never really had any Friends in person with Cf, But I would..

Brad

Malachy10000000

Brad

Malachy10000000

Brad

Malachy10000000

Brad

Malachy10000000
<br />
<br /> I come from a Family with 4 Cfers, i see My Sister 3 or 4 times a week.
<br /> I saw my Brothers every day with No real issues.
<br />
<br /> I have never really had any Friends in person with Cf, But I would..
<br />
<br />

missyloo731

hey my name is annie. im 16. i have a friend with cf. we met while we were both in the hospital. and we have been friends for two or three years now. and we cannot physically see eachother but we do txt and talk on the phone. she can relate to what im going through and i can also with her. i think it helps alot to at least be able to talk to somone with cf.

missyloo731

hey my name is annie. im 16. i have a friend with cf. we met while we were both in the hospital. and we have been friends for two or three years now. and we cannot physically see eachother but we do txt and talk on the phone. she can relate to what im going through and i can also with her. i think it helps alot to at least be able to talk to somone with cf.

missyloo731

missyloo731

missyloo731