CF Poop Humor

Aboveallislove

Super Moderator
So DS, 5, is doing a "clean out" and is having trouble making it to the potty. He is also having problems obeying mommy and I reminded him it was one of God's rules. He asked how I knew and I told him God said so. He demanded proof so I pulled out his bible and reviewed again the Ten Commandments...but now that he can read I had him follow along so he could see it in black and white. Shortly thereafter we were cuddling and he did his "poop poop" scream as he jumped off my lap and headed to the toilet. He started giggling saying "don't want to poop on mommy's lap." And then he added "That's God's 11th Commandment 'thou shall not poop on your mommy's lap."

ethan508

I thought that commandment might get a little more priority than 11. Had I written the rules, it would have made the top 5.

Rebjane

Super Moderator
:) Cute!! At least he's giggling about it. Hope he gets cleaned out soon.

Tell him I am adding "thou shall not poop in the bathtub" as the 12th commandant:)

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
My child once pooped in a plastic grocery bag on his grandparents' front step. We'd been out on a walk to the park and he said he had to go. We were closer to their house, but they were out of town and there were problems with the garage door keypad working and we couldn't get in the house.

leecee

You all made me laugh. I want to know why your son is having a "clean out". Did his Dr. order that or did you decide to do it for maintenance? Does anyone else wonder why poop is always a topic among parents?

Aboveallislove

Super Moderator
Ethan...yeah I'd put it higher too...seems like if the no coveting was obeyed no need to add not to steal or commit adultery....re
Rebjane...not even going to put bathtub poop idea in his devious little mind.
Ratatosk...where'd you leave the plastic bag? "Mom and dad...stopped by but couldn't get in.." :)

Leecee...doctor gave us standing directions on how to handle issues...I'm not be to do things without doctor telling me to...ds has always had horrible gi issues but was on track with instructions re upping miralax 1/2 a cap every three days if pain, mollasse stools and then if that doesn't work after a week do a mini clean out. Ds had a half white hamburger bun and went from 3-4 stools to one hard one he strained with and the. Little liquid stool next day...tummy pain...not wanting o eat...acid reflux..his whole routine. Tried upping miralax and water for a week and still had issues so doing doctors three day clean out which is senna added and a little more miralax. Today's day three... Not sure yet what is goings because day one seemed to pass a lot but still saying he can't get poop out and not much stool yesterday or today yet.