CF Premium Denim

jenhum

Just wanted to follow up on the CF jeans thread. I ordered some about a week ago and got them on Saturday! They actually fit me really well, which is surprising b/c I usually have trouble finding jeans that fit. I have a non-existant butt, and these are much less baggy in the rear end than any of my other jeans. One note though, if you have a poochy belly like me, go by the American size you usually wear instead of measuring your waist. When I measured, I got 33, which is like a size 14 or something according to them. I lucked out b/c I have one other pair of European sized jeans so I ordered 28's and they are perfect. Also, just so you know, you can choose the CF chapter that you want your donation to go to.

jenhum

Just wanted to follow up on the CF jeans thread. I ordered some about a week ago and got them on Saturday! They actually fit me really well, which is surprising b/c I usually have trouble finding jeans that fit. I have a non-existant butt, and these are much less baggy in the rear end than any of my other jeans. One note though, if you have a poochy belly like me, go by the American size you usually wear instead of measuring your waist. When I measured, I got 33, which is like a size 14 or something according to them. I lucked out b/c I have one other pair of European sized jeans so I ordered 28's and they are perfect. Also, just so you know, you can choose the CF chapter that you want your donation to go to.

jenhum