CF Related Diabetes

oxMissoxOneox

hey everyone ! alright soi had cfrd and i cant get my sugars under control im taken insulin left and right it seems like. i need some help with ideas for snacks n food because thats my biggest problem. i was never really told wat was goo and wat wasnt good to eat. i need some help. im sick of having high sugars and feeling horrible. the hospital by my house knows me on a first name basic cause im there so much due to high sugar..... please anyone ideas on stuff to eat ! thank u

oxMissoxOneox

hey everyone ! alright soi had cfrd and i cant get my sugars under control im taken insulin left and right it seems like. i need some help with ideas for snacks n food because thats my biggest problem. i was never really told wat was goo and wat wasnt good to eat. i need some help. im sick of having high sugars and feeling horrible. the hospital by my house knows me on a first name basic cause im there so much due to high sugar..... please anyone ideas on stuff to eat ! thank u

oxMissoxOneox

oxMissoxOneox

oxMissoxOneox