CF Stomach Aches

littlepinkstar

So, I don't take my pills a lot whenever I eat dinner because I forget, but you don't need to lecture me on it... Because I know what everyones going to say. But the question is, is do you know how to make it feel better?

littlepinkstar

So, I don't take my pills a lot whenever I eat dinner because I forget, but you don't need to lecture me on it... Because I know what everyones going to say. But the question is, is do you know how to make it feel better?

littlepinkstar

mum2kj

A wheat bag or a hot pack put on your stomach can ease some of the pain, I use that for period pain. My daughter also uses it for her stomach pains too. Panadol works too.

mum2kj

A wheat bag or a hot pack put on your stomach can ease some of the pain, I use that for period pain. My daughter also uses it for her stomach pains too. Panadol works too.

mum2kj

C

Cutecurlz

Do you have pain cause you can't have a bowel movement...or it's just pain? I have pain because every now and then I get a blockage (of poo) and the only thing that helps is Lactulose...Immodium is for diareah(I think that's how you spell it). zif you have anymore questions about pain you can email me at jinakicksbutt@hotmail.com

C

Cutecurlz

Do you have pain cause you can't have a bowel movement...or it's just pain? I have pain because every now and then I get a blockage (of poo) and the only thing that helps is Lactulose...Immodium is for diareah(I think that's how you spell it). zif you have anymore questions about pain you can email me at jinakicksbutt@hotmail.com

C

Cutecurlz

anonymous

I've had this same problem. My doc prescibed miralx... well to make a long story short In the long run I've prolly developed chronic pancreatis. So now I have to take my pills AND my miralx... or i could die... sucks i know.

anonymous

I've had this same problem. My doc prescibed miralx... well to make a long story short In the long run I've prolly developed chronic pancreatis. So now I have to take my pills AND my miralx... or i could die... sucks i know.

anonymous