CF testing after birth

K

Keepercjr

Bonnie

When my DH had the Ambry test 4 years ago it only cost us $450 but I believe it was because we paid upfront in cash. I remember Ambry telling us it was more expensive but can't remember the reason why we were able to do it for cheaper. Trying to think - maybe it was because they can run a few tests at a time so they waited till they had a "batch"? That seems to ring a bell but I can't be sure at all.

K

Keepercjr

Bonnie

When my DH had the Ambry test 4 years ago it only cost us $450 but I believe it was because we paid upfront in cash. I remember Ambry telling us it was more expensive but can't remember the reason why we were able to do it for cheaper. Trying to think - maybe it was because they can run a few tests at a time so they waited till they had a "batch"? That seems to ring a bell but I can't be sure at all.

K

Keepercjr

Bonnie

K

Keepercjr

Bonnie

K

Keepercjr

Bonnie
<br />
<br />When my DH had the Ambry test 4 years ago it only cost us $450 but I believe it was because we paid upfront in cash. I remember Ambry telling us it was more expensive but can't remember the reason why we were able to do it for cheaper. Trying to think - maybe it was because they can run a few tests at a time so they waited till they had a "batch"? That seems to ring a bell but I can't be sure at all.