CF Trials For Digestion Too?

BlueTurtle

Two daughter with CF.

I've heard about the enzyme therapies...do they correct a problem or do they supply the body what it needs to absorbo nutrients.?

BlueTurtle

Two daughter with CF.

I've heard about the enzyme therapies...do they correct a problem or do they supply the body what it needs to absorbo nutrients.?

BlueTurtle

Two daughters with CF.

BlueTurtle

Two daughters with CF.

BlueTurtle

Two daughters with CF.

C

Cutecurlz

I am one of those lucky CF ppl who have very bad digestion issues and the CF doc's don't know why or how to fix it so I would like them to do some research or what have you to fix the digestion problems....

C

Cutecurlz

I am one of those lucky CF ppl who have very bad digestion issues and the CF doc's don't know why or how to fix it so I would like them to do some research or what have you to fix the digestion problems....

C

Cutecurlz