CF videos

bono40

I've seen a few videos posted here before and they have been so well done. I'm looking for ideas to make a video to present at a local CFF fund raiser here. Any suggestions from songs to programs to use would be very helpful!!!

We're trying to get video of local CF children to show and I'm really looking for that perfect song to go with it. Someone suggested Kurt Bestor's "Prayer of the Children." Do you guys have any other ideas???

Thanks so much, as always.

bono40

I've seen a few videos posted here before and they have been so well done. I'm looking for ideas to make a video to present at a local CFF fund raiser here. Any suggestions from songs to programs to use would be very helpful!!!

We're trying to get video of local CF children to show and I'm really looking for that perfect song to go with it. Someone suggested Kurt Bestor's "Prayer of the Children." Do you guys have any other ideas???

bono40

bono40

bono40