CF Wives Group

M

MissSnoozer

Just wanted to post this again since the original post may be hard to find with the new format. There's a wonderful group of ladies on Facebook that have a partner with CF. It's a great group of support. You just have to be friends with one of the members on FB and then you can be part of it. Just let me know if you would like to join. These women really understand what it's like being with someone who has CF. I'm very grateful to be a part of it.

Cmk0808

Hi!

What a great thread. My boyfriend of 8 years is in rought shape right now and even though everyone likes to act like they know what we are going through, only people in the true position know!! Thank you for starting this!

wifetocfhubby

Hi! Can someone please send me an invitation to join the group on FB? My name is Sarah Nell May in Bloomington, Indiana. My husband of almost 13 years has CF DD508. We have been together for 17 years. It would be great to connect with women who understand what it is like to have a husband with a chronic illness.

Thanks!

M

MissSnoozer

Hi ladies,

I just wanted to let you know I sent you all a Private Message about how to be a part of the group. It's super easy. Also, Cmk0808, I wanted to tell you that I didn't start the group; I'm just a member. :) Didn't want to take credit for it. Sarah, I will look for you on FB and send you a Friend Request. wifetocfer, the group is called CF Wives, but the message I sent you will tell you how to be a part of it. Hope to get to know you all soon.