cf

anonymous

Hello everyone. I am 23 male from new york with cf. If any of you have any questions or would like to contact me. Email address is whitezeo@juno.com, instant messenger is itdusntmatter81. Be glad to answer any question. Also have diabetes. Take it easy folks.

tiger

hi there, my name is sarah and im a 22 year old cf patient from New Zealand... nice to meet you - id load you into my IM but yours doesnt seem to work with MSN?? :-(

anonymous

Hi, My son is 15 and has CF and Diabetes. He has Diabetes - Type I not from the CF. Is that the same type you have or is your from your CF? It is really hard to control his Diabetes with as many infections has he is getting. I do have a question regarding the G-tube. The doctor want him to get it, but I would really like to hear from some CF patients or parents that have it and find out how they have benefitted from it or not. Pro and Con's if you will. Thank you for your time, Crista

gstvixen

Hey 23/F from Ohio with CF..if anyone would like to talk (about anything) my AIM sn is iluvsnackpaks and my email is gstvixen@yahoo.com
Feel free to email or message me whwnever I'm on!

rachelsmom

CRISTA,

YOU MAY WANT TO POSE YOUR QUESTION ON THE ADULT OR FAMILY SIGHT. I AM SURE YOU WILL GET PLENTY OF FEEDBACK REGARDING G TUBE PLACEMENT.

TERI 8YO DAUGHTER WCF

rachelsmom

CRISTA,

YOU MAY WANT TO POSE YOUR QUESTION ON THE ADULT OR FAMILY SIGHT. I AM SURE YOU WILL GET PLENTY OF FEEDBACK REGARDING G TUBE PLACEMENT.

TERI 8YO DAUGHTER WCF