CFCareForward

LReyome28

The CFCareForward program, known for the offering of supplements and nutritional drinks, as well as the Creon Discount Program, is now available in<strong> limited participation</strong> in Massachusetts. The restrictions are as follows

1. Mass residents are not qualified for the Creon discount program nor are they eligible for the Creon Enrollment Card.
2. Massachusetts residents are only eligeble to recieve nutritional drinks and supplements and also cannot recieve AquaDEKs

LReyome28

The CFCareForward program, known for the offering of supplements and nutritional drinks, as well as the Creon Discount Program, is now available in<strong> limited participation</strong> in Massachusetts. The restrictions are as follows

1. Mass residents are not qualified for the Creon discount program nor are they eligible for the Creon Enrollment Card.
2. Massachusetts residents are only eligeble to recieve nutritional drinks and supplements and also cannot recieve AquaDEKs

J

jpatapow

They told me Mass residents can only get the protein bars. There is a special form for Mass and it doesn't include Ensure or any Vitamin choices. Although, after I initially got the bars, they sent me the wrong order form, I mailed it in and got the Ensure and CF Source Vitamins. When I tried to do this the second time they called me and told me about the special form and how I'm only eligible for the bars unless I want it sent to a Non Massachusetts address. So I had everything sent to my mother's house in NY.

J

jpatapow

They told me Mass residents can only get the protein bars. There is a special form for Mass and it doesn't include Ensure or any Vitamin choices. Although, after I initially got the bars, they sent me the wrong order form, I mailed it in and got the Ensure and CF Source Vitamins. When I tried to do this the second time they called me and told me about the special form and how I'm only eligible for the bars unless I want it sent to a Non Massachusetts address. So I had everything sent to my mother's house in NY.

LReyome28

The one I got included the Ensure, Pediasure, and bar choices. I do however have a friend in CT and would have to ask him if he wants to help me get the vitamins, since my clinic has decided to not send over a new script for them in months.

LReyome28

The one I got included the Ensure, Pediasure, and bar choices. I do however have a friend in CT and would have to ask him if he wants to help me get the vitamins, since my clinic has decided to not send over a new script for them in months.