CFers That Workout

phutton

I agree about GNC. There are tons are kind of Muscle Milk out there...the best I have found it the CytoSport. Muscle Milk despite the name contains no lactose, so any milk product contamination is eliminated.

phutton

I agree about GNC. There are tons are kind of Muscle Milk out there...the best I have found it the CytoSport. Muscle Milk despite the name contains no lactose, so any milk product contamination is eliminated.

phutton

phutton

phutton

H

hopesiris

I used to be a ballet dancer in my teens and 20's. What I found helped me was switching to complex carbohydrates (whole grain breads, brown rice, whole grain pasta). Burritos are a good choice for that reason, especially when they are made with a whole wheat tortilla and wholegrain brown rice. I used to eat gigantic wholegrain and chicken burritos when I danced and after literally hours and hours of training/performance.
Oh, and I don't consume high fructose corn syrup on a regular basis. I stick with natural sugars like cane sugar, maple syrup, etc. Shopping in health food stores helps since even stuff like pasta sauce is made with corn syrup- it's a cheap sweetener so it's in everything.

H

hopesiris

I used to be a ballet dancer in my teens and 20's. What I found helped me was switching to complex carbohydrates (whole grain breads, brown rice, whole grain pasta). Burritos are a good choice for that reason, especially when they are made with a whole wheat tortilla and wholegrain brown rice. I used to eat gigantic wholegrain and chicken burritos when I danced and after literally hours and hours of training/performance.
Oh, and I don't consume high fructose corn syrup on a regular basis. I stick with natural sugars like cane sugar, maple syrup, etc. Shopping in health food stores helps since even stuff like pasta sauce is made with corn syrup- it's a cheap sweetener so it's in everything.

H

hopesiris

H

hopesiris

H

hopesiris

<br />Oh, and I don't consume high fructose corn syrup on a regular basis. I stick with natural sugars like cane sugar, maple syrup, etc. Shopping in health food stores helps since even stuff like pasta sauce is made with corn syrup- it's a cheap sweetener so it's in everything.
<br />
<br />