CFRD

lilMeggies

Well it's official I'm starting insulin next Tuesday...the day before school starts....any advice would be great!!!
Thanks Guys

lilMeggies

Well it's official I'm starting insulin next Tuesday...the day before school starts....any advice would be great!!!
Thanks Guys

lilMeggies

Thanks Guys

lilMeggies

Thanks Guys

lilMeggies

Thanks Guys

rotandroll

Aww, Meggies, I'm sorry. Hang in there. My advice is this: Your blood sugar is going to be absolutely batsh*t crazy for a long time. Carry snacks with you, sugary stuff, and try your hardest not to eat anything super bad for you until you get your blood sugars under control. Be careful about night time lows and test your blood sugar as much as you can even though it's a pain. I've been on insulin for close to 12 years. Hang in there, know it gets easier and take it in stride!!

Here's something to wish you luck!!

rotandroll

Aww, Meggies, I'm sorry. Hang in there. My advice is this: Your blood sugar is going to be absolutely batsh*t crazy for a long time. Carry snacks with you, sugary stuff, and try your hardest not to eat anything super bad for you until you get your blood sugars under control. Be careful about night time lows and test your blood sugar as much as you can even though it's a pain. I've been on insulin for close to 12 years. Hang in there, know it gets easier and take it in stride!!

rotandroll

rotandroll

rotandroll

rotandroll

I know! DOMOKUN FTW!! Hahah. I love him. He's a little "hang in there!" for you.

Have you ever looked at the Giant Robot website? There's a store in my city... I can't go very often because I try to buy everything. Tofu heads... Domo Kuns... special edition collector toys *sigh*

rotandroll

I know! DOMOKUN FTW!! Hahah. I love him. He's a little "hang in there!" for you.

Have you ever looked at the Giant Robot website? There's a store in my city... I can't go very often because I try to buy everything. Tofu heads... Domo Kuns... special edition collector toys *sigh*

rotandroll

rotandroll

rotandroll