CFRI vs CFF

rlg09

I was reading Amy's post about the DVD's to the CFRI conference and I looked up their website and realized that they are completely seperate from the CFF (I always that they were a branch of it). I am very aware of exactly what the CFF does and where the money goes but I could sure use some enlightening on CFRI. I am very anxious to recieve the DVD's that were talked about and obviously they put on these conferences, but do they also give money directly to research companies like the CFF does? Do they do the research themselves? When I donate my money for finding a cure, is CFRI a better destination than CFF? thanks for any help/education on this topic.

Larry

rlg09

I was reading Amy's post about the DVD's to the CFRI conference and I looked up their website and realized that they are completely seperate from the CFF (I always that they were a branch of it). I am very aware of exactly what the CFF does and where the money goes but I could sure use some enlightening on CFRI. I am very anxious to recieve the DVD's that were talked about and obviously they put on these conferences, but do they also give money directly to research companies like the CFF does? Do they do the research themselves? When I donate my money for finding a cure, is CFRI a better destination than CFF? thanks for any help/education on this topic.

Larry

rlg09

Larry

rlg09

Larry

rlg09

Larry