Changes

vmhoward

So I have't been on this site in a LOOONNNGGG time! There was a time when I was on here posting numerous times a day but as it does, life happens. Garran had his transplant and we began to be less connected to the general CF community. Mostly because there were less hospitalizations, less illnesses, no more treatments..generally better health all together. Next week Garran is coming up on his 4th lungiversary. I remember all too well that day, and am so thankful for all of the people on this site that were there with us as we traveled that terrifying road. He is doing well still. Happy and living life to the fullest! It is nice to see.

Interestingly enough I stopped by CF.com and noticed that so many things have changed. I no longer had any of ,y old blog posts that were on here from before tx, and am grateful I saved them before losing them. I wasnt aware that the site had made such an overhaul. But like I said life happens and we move on. Mostly I connect with friends that I have met here on facebook now. Working full time, going to graduate school and homeschooling my kids has taken the majority of my time. But it is nice to know that I can still hop back on here and say hello to my friends at cf.com.

:)

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Hi Victoria! Can't believe it's been four years for the G-man! Glad to hear you are all well!

Stop by anytime :)

Imogene

Administrator
Ennio has been working on getting the archived blogs back...glad G-Man is doing so well...we remember!

Liza

So good to hear that Garran is doing so well! It is an amazing process isn't it?! You do tend to disconnect a bit after transplant. May he continue to do well and you all LIVE a "normal" life! Do it all and love every minute!