Chat (edited)

hmw

Chat

How frustrating for you!!

Another thing that occurs to me- Is your firewall preventing you from accessing the chat server? Some firewalls view Java as a threat (since some programs utilizing Java are unsafe) ...maybe open your antivirus/firewall and make sure this website and/or Java in general are marked on the 'safe list' or as 'accepted' programs; however your program words it.

hmw

Chat

Another thing that occurs to me- Is your firewall preventing you from accessing the chat server? Some firewalls view Java as a threat (since some programs utilizing Java are unsafe) ...maybe open your antivirus/firewall and make sure this website and/or Java in general are marked on the 'safe list' or as 'accepted' programs; however your program words it.

hmw

Chat

hmw

Chat

hmw

Chat

<br />
<br />Another thing that occurs to me- Is your firewall preventing you from accessing the chat server? Some firewalls view Java as a threat (since some programs utilizing Java are unsafe) ...maybe open your antivirus/firewall and make sure this website and/or Java in general are marked on the 'safe list' or as 'accepted' programs; however your program words it.