CHAT

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>dswilson67</b></i>

I tryed to get in but it say I have an invailed password/username</end quote></div>

It should be the same username & password you used to sign onto the forum.

IF you are sure that is what you entered then please PM Imogene or email her at jeanne@medrise.com with your login info & tell her the problem.

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>dswilson67</b></i>

I tryed to get in but it say I have an invailed password/username</end quote></div>

IF you are sure that is what you entered then please PM Imogene or email her at jeanne@medrise.com with your login info & tell her the problem.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

I tryed to get in but it say I have an invailed password/username</end quote>

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />I tryed to get in but it say I have an invailed password/username</end quote>
<br />
<br />It should be the same username & password you used to sign onto the forum.
<br />
<br /> IF you are sure that is what you entered then please PM Imogene or email her at jeanne@medrise.com with your login info & tell her the problem.
<br />
<br />