CHAT

MOME2RT

I cant get on advanced chat...they have it blocked up here in the hosptial...what is simple chat? That lets me login.

MOME2RT

I cant get on advanced chat...they have it blocked up here in the hosptial...what is simple chat? That lets me login.

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>MOME2RT</b></i>

I cant get on advanced chat...they have it blocked up here in the hosptial...what is simple chat? That lets me login.</end quote></div>

Simple chat is another chat that is available, but most people go on advanced. If you post a thread asking for someone to join you in SIMPLE CHAT you might find someone to be available. The simple chat was left up for those who cant get into Advanced because Advanced requires the use of Java which is often blocked.

JazzysMom

I cant get on advanced chat...they have it blocked up here in the hosptial...what is simple chat? That lets me login.</end quote></div>

Simple chat is another chat that is available, but most people go on advanced. If you post a thread asking for someone to join you in SIMPLE CHAT you might find someone to be available. The simple chat was left up for those who cant get into Advanced because Advanced requires the use of Java which is often blocked.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

I cant get on advanced chat...they have it blocked up here in the hosptial...what is simple chat? That lets me login.</end quote>

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />I cant get on advanced chat...they have it blocked up here in the hosptial...what is simple chat? That lets me login.</end quote>
<br />
<br />Simple chat is another chat that is available, but most people go on advanced. If you post a thread asking for someone to join you in SIMPLE CHAT you might find someone to be available. The simple chat was left up for those who cant get into Advanced because Advanced requires the use of Java which is often blocked.