CHAT?

Middlemanpower

I'm in Knoxville and have not ever really met anyone else with Cystic Fibrosis besides my brother. If you're interested in IM'ing or talking to me please tell me as I'd like to finally get in touch with someone else just to talk.

Middlemanpower is my AIM screen-name. Hope to talk to you!

James

Middlemanpower

I'm in Knoxville and have not ever really met anyone else with Cystic Fibrosis besides my brother. If you're interested in IM'ing or talking to me please tell me as I'd like to finally get in touch with someone else just to talk.

James

Middlemanpower

James

Lance2020x

Okay I can't figure out how to get into the adult chat. When ever I hit Chat it takes me to the 'young people' chat. IS there an adult chat?<br><br>

Lance2020x

Okay I can't figure out how to get into the adult chat. When ever I hit Chat it takes me to the 'young people' chat. IS there an adult chat?<br><br>

Lance2020x