Check this out

J

JasonDBrown

One of my best friends is getting ready to release his bands new CD in the coming months. If you would go check out his new song "All Souls Day" and let the band know what you think.
This guy has on several occations been there to help ease my mind throughout the years and make me feel more solid about who I am. He has helped me find purpose to my existance,but letting me know that "no matter what life throws at you, how you react to it proves the outcome... not the situation itself. Consentrate on the gifts you were born with and not the dilemmas"

Well, check out the song @ myspace.com/theataris

I hope you enjoy.

-Jason, 34 w/CF

J

JasonDBrown

One of my best friends is getting ready to release his bands new CD in the coming months. If you would go check out his new song "All Souls Day" and let the band know what you think.
This guy has on several occations been there to help ease my mind throughout the years and make me feel more solid about who I am. He has helped me find purpose to my existance,but letting me know that "no matter what life throws at you, how you react to it proves the outcome... not the situation itself. Consentrate on the gifts you were born with and not the dilemmas"

I hope you enjoy.

-Jason, 34 w/CF

J

JasonDBrown

I hope you enjoy.

-Jason, 34 w/CF

J

JasonDBrown

I hope you enjoy.

-Jason, 34 w/CF

J

JasonDBrown

<br /> This guy has on several occations been there to help ease my mind throughout the years and make me feel more solid about who I am. He has helped me find purpose to my existance,but letting me know that "no matter what life throws at you, how you react to it proves the outcome... not the situation itself. Consentrate on the gifts you were born with and not the dilemmas"
<br />
<br /> Well, check out the song @ myspace.com/theataris
<br />
<br />I hope you enjoy.
<br />
<br />-Jason, 34 w/CF