chemical burn?

beleache

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>semperfiohana</b></i>

it's actually healed since then. it looks a lot better. i get a new dressing tomorrow. i'm hoping it's the same nurse that changed it last monday. i'm sort of afraid to let the other nurse do it and i know how mean that sounds.</end quote><br><br>Candic,<br> It doesn't sound mean at all ! And if I were you I would request the nurse that you feel most comfortable with. Its your body , not theirs & you do have rights .. Let us know how it goes & Im glad it is getting better ..<br><3 joni

beleache

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>semperfiohana</b></i>

it's actually healed since then. it looks a lot better. i get a new dressing tomorrow. i'm hoping it's the same nurse that changed it last monday. i'm sort of afraid to let the other nurse do it and i know how mean that sounds.</end quote><br><br>Candic,<br> It doesn't sound mean at all ! And if I were you I would request the nurse that you feel most comfortable with. Its your body , not theirs & you do have rights .. Let us know how it goes & Im glad it is getting better ..<br><3 joni

S

semperfiohana

my dressing change went well. the nurse said my arm looked really good and that it's healing nicely. it stung when she cleaned it. but she did put the stat lock over the raw spot i still have. so i'm sure that will feel great coming off :s<br>

S

semperfiohana

my dressing change went well. the nurse said my arm looked really good and that it's healing nicely. it stung when she cleaned it. but she did put the stat lock over the raw spot i still have. so i'm sure that will feel great coming off :s<br>

S

semperfiohana

just a quick update. i had a follow up appt today with my cf clinic. my numbers are back up and they pulled the line. my arm looks disgusting! it itches like crazy and still has a few spots that are weeping. i took some benadryll not long ago and put some cream on it. i go back in a month to make sure i'm still doing well.

S

semperfiohana

just a quick update. i had a follow up appt today with my cf clinic. my numbers are back up and they pulled the line. my arm looks disgusting! it itches like crazy and still has a few spots that are weeping. i took some benadryll not long ago and put some cream on it. i go back in a month to make sure i'm still doing well.