chest pain

LouLou

I've had pleural pain before that is only on the inhale. Also, plugging can feel like this too. Is it in a very specific area? I believe if it's a pneumotheurax (lung collapse) it hurts on inhale, exhale and even when not doing either but don't know for sure becuase I've never had one. Does taking high dose ibuprofen help? Also try getting some cpt in the area and huff coughing if it's a discret area. Hope it goes away fast. One other thing...did you do any sports that may have caused you to breathe really deeply. I had to give up soccer in my mid 20s because the rapid breathing in and out, very out of breath, stressed out my intercostals (muscles between the ribs). Last year I thought I'd broken a rib but it was quite likely actually a torn intercostal from coughing.

LouLou

I've had pleural pain before that is only on the inhale. Also, plugging can feel like this too. Is it in a very specific area? I believe if it's a pneumotheurax (lung collapse) it hurts on inhale, exhale and even when not doing either but don't know for sure becuase I've never had one. Does taking high dose ibuprofen help? Also try getting some cpt in the area and huff coughing if it's a discret area. Hope it goes away fast. One other thing...did you do any sports that may have caused you to breathe really deeply. I had to give up soccer in my mid 20s because the rapid breathing in and out, very out of breath, stressed out my intercostals (muscles between the ribs). Last year I thought I'd broken a rib but it was quite likely actually a torn intercostal from coughing.

LouLou

LouLou

LouLou